Sun, 12 Feb|
Odisha On A Plate
Authentic Odia Lunch Experience
Time & Location
12 Feb, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm IST
Ekamra Haat, Madhusudan Marg, Unit 3, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001, India
About the Trail
The Odisha spices with traditional cooking style made with love on a platter is what we offer in this curated trail, Odisha On a Plate, as an introduction to Odisha’s varied offerings on home style food.
Maximum - 20 Participants
For a group of 20 or more, please call us / whatsapp us on +919937056095
What to expect
- Pick Up & Drop Off Service from Ekamra Hatt/St Joseph Parking
- Welcome kit for each of the Guests
- Refreshments with coconut water and drinking water
- A braille guide book on the bus for each trails
- An easy to moderate walk across all the trails
- Dive into the little unknown facts and stories
- A guided tour with authenticate information
- Interaction with experts from the concerned field
- A trail with minimum usage of plastic and minimal creation of waste
- Multilingual guides
- Wheelchair for differently abled guests
- Trained guide on first aid and basic rescue skills.
Things to keep in mind
- Guests need to be decently dressed in comfortable clothing for easy and moderate walks. There might be places where guests need to open their shoes as per local traditions.
- Guests are advised to wear walking shoes and carry their own umbrella/hat/cap & water bottles.
- Any guests with past medical history must carry their medicines and must consult with their physicians before booking.
- Guests may carry their cameras. However, they shall abide by the rules of each of the locations as per their guidelines.