Mon, 30 Jan|
Secrets of Nature
Exploring of Medicinal Plants of the City
Time & Location
30 Jan, 6:00 am – 9:00 am IST
Ekamra Haat, Madhusudan Marg, Unit 3, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001, India
About the Trail
Bhubaneswar as an urban destination has enough nature for someone to soak and dissolve. The birds in Bhubaneswar shall enthrall you with their melodies during the curated bird-watching trail.
Maximum - 20 Participants
For a group of 20 or more, please call us / whatsapp us on +919937056095
What to expect
- Pick Up & Drop Off Service from Ekamra Hatt/St Joseph Parking
- Welcome kit for each of the Guests
- Refreshments with coconut water and drinking water
- A braille guidebook on the bus for each trail
- An easy-to-moderate walk across all the trails
- Dive into the little unknown facts and stories
- A guided tour with authenticating information
- Interaction with experts from the concerned field
- A trail with the minimum usage of plastic and minimal creation of waste
- Multilingual guides
- Wheelchair for differently abled guests
- Trained guide on first aid and basic rescue skills.
Things to keep in mind
- Guests need to be decently dressed in comfortable clothing for easy and moderate walks. There might be places where guests need to open their shoes as per local traditions.
- Guests are advised to wear walking shoes and carry their own umbrella/hat/cap & water bottles.
- Any guests with past medical history must carry their medicines and must consult with their physicians before booking.
- Guests may carry their cameras. However, they shall abide by the rules of each of the locations as per their guidelines.