Fri, 20 Jan|
Tiffin Tales of Bhubaneswar
Authentic street food experience
Time & Location
20 Jan, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm IST
Ekamra Haat, Madhusudan Marg, Unit 3, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001, India
About the Trail
For all food cravings Bhubaneswar has a solution with the exotic range of street food. Tiffin Tales shall give you a tour of food on the road curated with citizen’s feedback.
Maximum - 20 Participants
For a group of 20 or more, please call us / whatsapp us on +919937056095
What to expect
- Pick Up & Drop Off Service from Ekamra Hatt/St Joseph Parking
- Welcome kit for each of the Guests
- Refreshments with coconut water and drinking water
- A braille guide book on the bus for each trails
- An easy to moderate walk across all the trails
- Dive into the little unknown facts and stories
- A guided tour with authenticate information
- Interaction with experts from the concerned field
- A trail with minimum usage of plastic and minimal creation of waste
- Multilingual guides
- Wheelchair for differently abled guests
- Trained guide on first aid and basic rescue skills.
Things to keep in mind
- Guests need to be decently dressed in comfortable clothing for easy and moderate walks. There might be places where guests need to open their shoes as per local traditions.
- Guests are advised to wear walking shoes and carry their own umbrella/hat/cap & water bottles.
- Any guests with past medical history must carry their medicines and must consult with their physicians before booking.
- Guests may carry their cameras. However, they shall abide by the rules of each of the locations as per their guidelines.