Mon, 23 Jan|
Walk In The Wilderness
Nature Walk on the banks of the Deras Dam
Time & Location
23 Jan, 6:00 am – 10:00 am IST
Ekamra Haat, Madhusudan Marg, Unit 3, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001, India
About the Trail
The Walk in the Wilderness is a 2 Hour Nature Walk in Deras, that starts from the entry to the Deras Dam, goes across the embankment, up a hill and stops at the highest point where we stop for breakfast & a photo op. This is an easy paced early morning walk and does not require any special equipment or fitness levels. Best experienced with your family and friends.
Maximum - 20 Participants
For a group of 20 or more, please call us / whatsapp us on +917005205400
What to Expect
- Pick Up & Drop Service from Ekamra Haat, Unit 9.
- Welcome Kit & Refreshments
- A slow paced walk with an amazing view of a mist covered lake
- The best sunrise in Bhubaneswar
- Healthy breakfast + great coffee
- Learn about the forests & our ecosystem
- Talks from eminent experts in the field of Environment & Ecology
- Visitors need to be dressed in comfortable clothing and preferably wear walking shoes
- It's best to avoid flashy or colourful attire.
- The temperature will be in the range of 8 deg C to 15 deg C. Hence warm clothing is encouraged
- Since Chandaka is a no plastic zone, please carry reusable bottles & containers
- Visitor should inform us before in case of any ailments/allergies which will enable us to take precautionary measures
- Some locations might have additional charges for cameras, both still and video and the same has to be borne by the participants.
- Pick Up & Drop Service from the city centre - Welcome Kit - A slow paced walk with an amazing view of a mist covered lake - The best sunrise in Bhubaneswar - Healthy breakfast + great coffee - Learn about the forests & our ecosystem - Talks from eminent experts in the field of Environment & Ecology₹100.00Sold Out
This event is sold out