Sun, 15 Jan|
Yoga By The Lake
Experience Bliss on the Banks of the Deras Dam
Time & Location
15 Jan, 6:00 am – 10:00 am IST
Ekamra Haat, Madhusudan Marg, Unit 3, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Ekamra Vihar, UNIT- 9, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001, India
About the Trail
The Yoga By The Lake @ Deras is a 2 Hour program that acts as an introduction to Yoga & briefly explains its various benefits. This, on the shores of the dam, with water gently lapping the shores & the winds rustling through the trees of the Chandaka Forest as the backdrop. A must visit experience in Bhubaneswar.
Maximum - 20 Participants
What to Expect
- Pick Up & Drop Service from Ekamra Haat, Unit 9
- Welcome Kit & Refreshments
- Serene Boat Ride in Deras Dam
- A gentle introduction to Yoga
- Learn three easy to practice asanas
- The best sunrise in Bhubaneswar + Suryanamaskar
- Learn about the essence of Yoga & why its so popular
- Taught by certified Yoga experts.
- Visitors need to be dressed in comfortable clothing and preferably wear walking shoes
- It's best to avoid flashy or colourful attire.
- The temperature will be in the range of 8 deg C to 15 deg C. Hence warm clothing is encouraged
- Since Chandaka is a no plastic zone, please carry reusable bottles & containers
- Visitor should inform us before in case of any ailments/allergies which will enable us to take precautionary measures
- Some locations might have additional charges for cameras, both still and video and the same has to be borne by the participants.
Yoga By The Lake
- Pick Up & Drop Service from the city centre - Welcome Kit - A gentle introduction to Yoga - Learn THREE easy to practice asanas - The best sunrise in Bhubaneswar + Suryanamaskar - Learn about the essence of Yoga & why its so popular - Taught by certified Yoga experts.₹200.00